Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Displaying bengals games on projector outdoor
(07-06-2022, 09:55 PM)hoosierbengal Wrote: So I need advice from any A/V knowledgeable Bengals fans out here.
     Here is what I want to do. I want to use a projector to watch Bengals prime time games outside and have a Bengals outside viewing party. I have a small shed that is 12 feet wide I can hang a screen from and the edge of patio to the shed is about 22 feet. Any suggestions on what hardware to use? Projector types? Scree types? How many Lumen? I know zero about projectors. I want big screen outside viewing  ability. Anyone out here do this? Thanks in advance for any advice.

I bought a pull down projector screen and used my Epsom projector. I installed in my ceiling to pull over my fireplace. I enjoyed it for a couple of games and then just got tired of setting it up for just me. Now I'm looking to get rid of the screen.

Most people are correct about light effecting the quality of picture. You really need to have a dark setting to get the best results. Indoor with lights off and window shades down worked pretty well.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Displaying bengals games on projector outdoor - Chezaugie - 07-09-2022, 01:37 PM