Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Christian Nationalism; The Right-wing Addiction
(07-10-2022, 09:36 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Verifiable science doesn't care about anyone's feelings or beliefs. Much like fact, it just IS.

Exactly, someone said, give a non-Religious reason about something?

"For instance - if you can give me a valid reason to ban gay marriage that isn't 'ThE bIbLe SaYs', then you have a chance. But as soon as God or Jesus comes into your reasoning, you lose all footing and your bill is ignored."

I believe I gave you one. A same-sex couple can not reproduce. Is that a true statement or not? And you didn't give it much of a chance anyways kinda skirted around it.

(07-10-2022, 09:36 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: If you want to live in a country ruled by a religion, feel free to go to a place where a separation of church and state isn't mandated by the founding laws. Matter of fact, last I checked we fought an entire war to get out from under the thumb of a government run by the Church.

I hear Afghanistan needs a bunch of help and is ruled by an Abrahamic religion. I bet it's a utopia for Christian nationalists.

Never said i did, but you and the OP need to learn to respect others ideas even when they don't agree with yours. Outright dismissing theirs, means others can outright dismiss yours. 

And telling others if they don't like something to leave the country is pretty childish in my opinion. The goal is for everyone's voice to be heard and make decisions that try to respect ALL of those voices.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Christian Nationalism; The Right-wing Addiction - Mike M (the other one) - 07-10-2022, 10:10 PM