Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Displaying bengals games on projector outdoor
(07-07-2022, 09:41 AM)grampahol Wrote: Move to South Carolina and enjoy watching outside in 100 degree weather where it may or may not pour down rain at just about any time and there's always enough mosquitoes for everyone!  Ok, probably not a great idea..I know I ain't watching football outside..
If you have a big garage, 2-3 car you could set up inside the garage with the door(s) open. It would give plenty of overhang and access to electric assuming the garage is wired and not full of junk like my garage, but you'd probably have a good 20 foot back wall for a screen. If the back wall is too far away or some other reason like full of tools, etc., you still have the ceiling and walls to hang a screen from. 
Just my own ideas.. I have a nice TV and comfortable couch..AC and central heat close to bathroom and kitchen..No particular reason to want to do it outside myself.. 

I don’t find rain too often around here in the mountain/tri state area, BUT the hell with this July 4th week. Been a torrential downpour thunderstorm almost every single day.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Displaying bengals games on projector outdoor - CarolinaBengalFanGuy - 07-11-2022, 03:51 AM