Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you think about Castillo 2022 allstar?
(07-12-2022, 02:03 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Maybe MLB wants to market the future Dodger or Yankee hurler?  Tongue

With another year of arbitration eligibility on his contract, he's going to be open to more teams than just the big spenders. Watch mid level markets like Houston, Minnesota, Tampa Bay and Seattle to sniff around along with the big boys in NY, LA and Boston.

I don't want to see him traded to a NL team. Outside of LA and NY, I see Atlanta, SD and maybe SF showing interest. Milwaukee and St Louis should not even be in the discussion.

Out of nowhere reference . . . I watch/listen to a lot of different games almost everyday. I started typing this with the Pit @ Mia game playing in the background, Pirates CF Jake Marisnick caught the last two outs in the first inning, caught all three outs in the 2nd inning and then led off the 3rd with a home run. Five straight put outs and a solo shot. Not a bad 15-20 minute stretch.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you think about Castillo 2022 allstar? - Forever Spinning Vinyl - 07-13-2022, 10:49 AM