Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Mass Shooting at San Antonio Elementary School
(07-13-2022, 12:43 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I'm sure you've seen me and Bel have this exact discussion, no contradictions here.  I'm for anyone who's not a convicted felon owning a firearm if they so choose.  I'm even cool with earning the right back if it was a non-violent felony and sufficient time has passed to show you've moved on from being a shithead criminal.  I don't care if you're left of Antifa, as long as you abide by the law own whatever you want and can afford.

Well, I meant more the old school stuff like governor Reagan supporting gun control when the black panthers started copwatching.  I could be wrong, but doesn't this stuff go even further back to stuff like brass knuckles and switchblades being illegal because blacks who weren't allowed to own guns would have these items for defense and it was easier to just make them illegal for everyone since they weren't popular enough to avoid a ban.

It's just weird that I can buy an assault rifle but not brass knuckles.  I guess brass knuckles aren't "arms" or something.  Anyways, old meets new...buy guns and if the government doesn't like you they may try to take 'em from all of us.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Shooting at San Antonio Elementary School - Nately120 - 07-13-2022, 01:33 PM