Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Christian Nationalism; The Right-wing Addiction
(07-13-2022, 04:31 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Then why do you get so worked up over a Pamphlet in your mailbox? That's not really anyone "forcing their Religion" on you. That piece of paper holds no power over you, unless you give that power. So see it, toss it and finish your run.

A: I get just as annoyed with pre-approved credit card offers as I do with churches pamphlets. It's a waste of paper and my time - if I want to do business with you (and don't kid yourselves, religion is a business first) I'll reach out to you in a way less wasteful.

B: you're right that it doesn't hold power over me, at least not yet. Of course no other religion is pushing to be a national law making body in this country, so it's irritating that they're ignoring the basis of the Constitution AND their own religion. I have a problem with direct and willful hypocrisy, no matter the source. That the church is constantly doing as such is annoying to me.

At the end of the day, I'll continue to shit on the church in every shape and form I can until they either gain control of the country and execute me or knock it the **** off. And since my comments don't have any power over you, ignore it and finish your run.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Christian Nationalism; The Right-wing Addiction - BigPapaKain - 07-13-2022, 04:39 PM