Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
10-year-old rape victim denied abortion in OH
(07-14-2022, 09:15 AM)GMDino Wrote: Or, you know, a man.

Your post reminds of how I lost a very good friend a few years ago.  She and her husband became intense Trump supporters and virulently anti-immigration.

I'm known this girl since she was 14 years old.  She was a lover, not a fighter.  Someone who embraced everyone from any walk of life.

A story broke about a girl attacked in a school bathroom.  The initial story was that the two attackers were illegal immigrants.  She responded to the story as you did:  This is what happens when we let people in!!

I asked her what difference it made that they were not citizens.  The worst part of the story was the attack.  Something that happens all to frequently in the US, and elsewhere, no matter where the attacker is from.

Her angry response was along the lines of that if this was my daughter I'd feel the same way.  And I honestly told her I would be more mad that she was attacked than that he was from Mexico vs Ohio.

She immediately blocked me.

And, btw, the facts of the initial story turned out to not be true.  Which is ironic in this case as so many people assumed this story of the 10 year old was made up and it was true.

Sick, depraved people exist in all walks of life and from all cultures.  

Personally I focus on those who hold positions of power or claim to be better than thou who then turn out to be awful human beings because it is the hypocrisy of it all ON TOP of the crimes.

But in this case it is just another sad example of how some humans have no control over their based desires and can be just evil.

No matter where they are from.

The point they're making is so basic I cannot believe you don't understand it.  If immigration laws were actually enforced as written then the attackers in question wouldn't have been here to perform the attack.  It's no different than Gascon being blamed for the murder of the two El Monte officers because he gave a convicted felon a slap on the wrist for being in possession of a firearm.  If that felon had gone to prison, as he should have, he wouldn't have been free to murder the two officers.  Exact same principle.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 10-year-old rape victim denied abortion in OH - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 07-14-2022, 11:20 AM