Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
10-year-old rape victim denied abortion in OH
(07-14-2022, 02:19 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Like it's not the first time someone has lied about a story on a hot topic??
I see nothing wrong with them getting the truth, but it should never have been made a national issue. Should have been kept on the downlow for the protection of the minor involved, or do you not agree?

THat makes sense to me, but I think we're heading in the opposite direction.  There are even new initiatives that encourage people to seek bounties for reporting people for doing things that may facilitate or assist in abortion related things.  Let's try to look surprised the first time a woman miscarries and fails to convince her neighbors of it and said neighbors attempt to claim their rewards for blowing the whistle on a woman who was pregnant the other day but isn't any more and doesn't have a baby.

Privacy, eh?  Not really our thing in this country post 9/11.  Everything is justified in the name of defending lives that matter and hell...you can't prosecute people who didn't know what they were doing was wrong, right?  Should be interesting, at least. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 10-year-old rape victim denied abortion in OH - Nately120 - 07-14-2022, 02:36 PM