Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
10-year-old rape victim denied abortion in OH
(07-14-2022, 02:36 PM)Nately120 Wrote: THat makes sense to me, but I think we're heading in the opposite direction.  There are even new initiatives that encourage people to seek bounties for reporting people for doing things that may facilitate or assist in abortion related things.  Let's try to look surprised the first time a woman miscarries and fails to convince her neighbors of it and said neighbors attempt to claim their rewards for blowing the whistle on a woman who was pregnant the other day but isn't any more and doesn't have a baby.

Privacy, eh?  Not really our thing in this country post 9/11.  Everything is justified in the name of defending lives that matter and hell...you can't prosecute people who didn't know what they were doing was wrong, right?  Should be interesting, at least. 

Texas started it with their bounty on any student who might be wanting to transition.  California did one about guns I think.

States are trying to ban LEAVING the state to get an abortion where it IS legal.  "Leave it up to the states" will be a disaster. 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 10-year-old rape victim denied abortion in OH - GMDino - 07-14-2022, 03:04 PM