Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
10-year-old rape victim denied abortion in OH
(07-14-2022, 04:38 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Whack take? Yes she was messed up from what had happened to her, but please fill in the story.
She was free from her rapist for a few years? Married and living with another guy...
Turned around and drugged and kidnapped her original rapist, tried to extort him for money, then tortured him to death? 

As a human being, i can understand a revenge kill, but what she did, just doesn't quite feel like it was just revenge she was after.

You don't just come back normal from what she went through. Just because someone puts up the healthy facade doesn't mean they're in a good place (see also: Williams, Robin). 

Maybe I'm a bit on the aggressive side of this, but I feel like she was 100% justified in paying it back as brutally as she did.

I'm not a judge so my opinion is irrelevant in the long run. Hell, even in the short run I'm going to come off as a raving lunatic. So be it.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 10-year-old rape victim denied abortion in OH - BigPapaKain - 07-14-2022, 04:55 PM