Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video: Kids in diapers swear at, attack cops in Minnesota
(07-14-2022, 03:34 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Agreed. Makes one wonder what would cause parents to raise children with this level of animosity towards law enforcement.

A lot of parents accidentally or purposefully indoctrinate their kids in many ways good or bad.  One thing that seems pretty consistent is any time a kid grows up and tests those views and changes his/her mind such a switch is blamed on brainwashing or indoctrination.

It's too easy to look at something like this and wonder if at least one of the officers involved isn't thinking back to his childhood and asking himself if some authority figures in his formative years may have planted some unflattering ideas about people in his mind, as well.

That makes a lot of depressing sense to me.  I have to raise my kids to view the police as enemies, because I'll be damned if they weren't raised as kids and molded by their profession to see us as enemies.  We at least perceive things to be symmetrical and we act upon it. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Video: Kids in diapers swear at, attack cops in Minnesota - Nately120 - 07-14-2022, 05:27 PM