Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Displaying bengals games on projector outdoor
(07-10-2022, 02:50 AM)Wyche Wrote: Right, it's subjective. I do dig Dave and the Foo Fighters somewhat. As in, I wouldn't buy their music, but I'm not revolted is someone plays it. I'd also go to a show with someone that's a big fan. I went to the KISS reunion tour in 1996 because a friend was a big fan. Glad I did. Their stage show was phenomenal. The best part was....Alice in Chains opened in what was one of Layne Staley's last shows in Louisville. Man.....AiC was friggin absolutely all that.

Grohl and that band rock from start to finish. Was watching them on TV on Austin City Limits over the 4th of July 
weekend and man those guys namely Dave never let up from the first song to the last. Dave goes into the crowd 
and jams with old ladies and little kids, classy dude.

Never liked KISS at all, too damn repetitive. But I bet their live shows are good like you say.

Alice Cooper rocks though big time and still does at 70. He has some hot chick as his lead guitarist! Rock On

(07-10-2022, 04:38 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’ve always regretted not getting to see them before he died. He had the best voice of anyone from that scene, imo.

Layne was great. Cannot even base my vocals off of him he was so good, great howl.

I go with Scott Weiland instead who I can sound like. Sometimes you have to face your limits as a singer.

(07-11-2022, 12:11 PM)Wyche Wrote: Absolutely agree, I felt like they were the best band from that scene as well. They kicked KISS' teeth in music wise.

Also agree generally speaking, but it was the flowing piss in the bathroom floor that was the deal breaker. LMAO

You literally had to pull your pant legs up when you walked in, or they'd get soaked. 

That is nasty! Sick

(07-14-2022, 05:31 PM)hoosierbengal Wrote: You all kinda hijacked my thread Shocked   You bunch of high jackers!!!! Hilarious

Sorry man, but I think you got the answers you were seeking and this is a great thread on the slowest month football
wise of the year. Love talking music as well as football.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Displaying bengals games on projector outdoor - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 07-14-2022, 06:25 PM