Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video: Kids in diapers swear at, attack cops in Minnesota
(07-14-2022, 08:33 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Once your kids are teenagers they are exposed to numerous influences that you have very limited control over. At that point you do what you can and trust that you provided them with a solid foundation to be a good human being.  This thread is about literal diaper aged children cursing at police and hitting them.  Not the same thing.  Both are certainly about parenting, to be sure, but it's not the same thing as discussing late adolescent/young adult behaviors.

This doesn't seem to pertain to little diaper aged children hitting cops either.

(07-14-2022, 01:53 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I was interviewing a person related to one of my cases, this was in Compton around ten or so years ago.  The woman's son was playing Xbox on the couch, was around six or seven and had no shirt on.  The last part is relevant as it looked like he had a word tattooed across his chest.  The mom got a phone call she said she had to take so I had a moment.  I approached the kid and asked what he was playing (Grand Theft Auto btw) and sure enough, he legit had his name tattooed across his chest in large gothic lettering.  Needless to say DCFS got a call from me as soon as I left the apartment.  

I can also tell you that I've been in the field late at night and seen children dressed exactly as they are in the video in OP loitering around a playground.  Sometime they are "supervised" by children a few years older than them, and sometimes not.  It is amazing just how many really shitty parents there are out there, and there kids routinely turn out like OP's video.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Video: Kids in diapers swear at, attack cops in Minnesota - Lucidus - 07-14-2022, 08:43 PM