Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video: Kids in diapers swear at, attack cops in Minnesota
(07-14-2022, 09:22 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I loved Mr. Rogers as a kid and realized as an adult what an absolute national treasure he is.  But let's be honest...the guy was a woke 143 pound vegetarian soyboy who talked about feelings and invited kids into his make believe puppet land.  If he were alive today he'd be accused of indoctrinating kids to be PC betas and/or Alex Jones would be telling people he's probably sex trafficking children.

Our love for people who are the complete opposite of Mr. Rogers is depressing, but not surprising.  Remember, we're under attack now and you'll never take back your country with weakness.  Mr. Rodgers only exudes strength if you look beyond the exterior.

I can't say I agree with your assessment of how he'd be received today.  I think an earnest and kind man like that is obvious to most, if not all people who experience them.  Fred Rogers sincerely, and obviously, cared about the well being and development of children and I don't think there's a point were such a person is discounted or vilified by any but the most extreme, and ignorable, fringe.  

I 100% agree with your assessment of him as a national treasure.  They really broke the mold with that man.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Video: Kids in diapers swear at, attack cops in Minnesota - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 07-14-2022, 09:54 PM