Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
10-year-old rape victim denied abortion in OH
(07-14-2022, 05:26 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: I thought that point would not be disputed. But no less than ten minutes after I posted a similar thing about this on FaceBook, a friend of mine started arguing the point. Basically along the lines of "farm animals", "other cultures", "nature", and "old enough to bleed...", etc. This, in turn, forced me into a rabbit's hole of Google searching for such terms as "pre-teen pregnancy", "precocious puberty", "list of earliest births", and other terms which I know that I will someday regret searching for when some asshat is digging through my private search history. I was pissed off that he chose that line of arguing, and doubly pissed of at myself for 'taking the bait' and engaging.

(Yeah. He's a bit messed up. But he is still my friend. And aren't we all a little messed up, anyway?)

Anyhow... here is a link about the list of earliest pregnancies: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_youngest_birth_mothers

Those are the ones that went to full term. Overwhelmingly, most don't make it that far. It is an interesting, but very sad read. If you look through the descriptions on the right, you quickly realize the incestuous rape is clearly among the most common causes.

Well considering the ages listed I'm actually surprised how many of them had the babies and both mother and child survived. Having no idea about pregnancies that young I would have assumed it was very dangerous for 10 and under, but not nearly as dangerous as I assumed. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 10-year-old rape victim denied abortion in OH - CarolinaBengalFanGuy - 07-15-2022, 02:56 AM