Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video: Kids in diapers swear at, attack cops in Minnesota
(07-15-2022, 09:31 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Take the police out of it. What little kid talks like this to anyone?  It’s absurd.

30+ years ago I heard a 4 or 5 year old my aunt would babysit gleefully point out that he saw "N-words" at the pool.  

Every neighborhood I'd live in or visit or class I was in had at least one kid who had lax parents or older siblings and that kid would regale us with all the curse words, sex words, details of horror movie killings and racial slurs. 

Now that i think of it the first kid I knew who swore a blue streak in 1st grade is a cop now.  At any rate, this stuff doesn't strike me as new. 

When I was a kid I'd work new words into my vocabulary and when my mom would say "Where did you hear that word?" Id know it wasn't kosher. 

Classic moment of me at the age of 8 casually using the word f-- in a sentence because my cousin used it to describe the band Nelson.  Seemed like a perfectly cromulent word at the time. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Video: Kids in diapers swear at, attack cops in Minnesota - Nately120 - 07-15-2022, 09:52 AM