Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrow Is Training With Chase and Jefferson!
(07-14-2022, 03:02 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Yeah, I agree. They’ll be trying to negotiate a long term deal as soon as the Super Bowl ends. I think he ends up signing something, but I could just as easily see the team not sign him knowing the pending deals with Chase and Burrow are right there as well.

I’d like to see him here long term though…even over Jefferson. I don’t think the drop off is huge, and I have attachment issues.
I agree, especially since Tee will be firmly entrenched with the team and have built up his own chemistry with Burrow, which Burrow and Jefferson only played two seasons together and Tee and Burrow will have played three by the time we'd be making that decision.

Even if the salary cap goes up, would Jefferson command too much money? Would Jefferson and Chase want to be on the same team knowing that the other will steal targets? Chase isn't a diva but all receivers want the ball.

I'm like you and I want Higgins, if nothing else than for than keeping our core together.
(07-14-2022, 05:12 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Feel the same way, want Tee to stay badly. Him being a Bengals fan before he came here is a topper for me.

Agree. It brings an extra feel of pride to Tee and to the Bengals.

I'm hoping that Tee also sees that the grass might not be greener on the other side, even if a team does offer him slightly more money, because having a QB like Burrow will extend his career and keep him producing at a high level.

Winning the Super Bowl (or even another deep run) does scare me because everyone thinks it's because of them, so he might chase money somewhere else.

I hope not!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burrow Is Training With Chase and Jefferson! - BFritz21 - 07-15-2022, 11:05 AM