Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
10-year-old rape victim denied abortion in OH
(07-03-2022, 06:32 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: A 10-year old will die trying to deliver a baby.

I'm no fan of abortion. I think it is ugly and divisive and I think it has sometimes been abused by some women who serially use it in place of other birth control methods. At the same time, I find a law which will not permit this in the cases either rape or medical emergency when the life of the mother is threatened to be archaic and misguided in a civilized society. That is not "tough", that is perverse and sick.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/jul/03/ohio-indiana-abortion-rape-victim?fbclid=IwAR3QP-RF2pf7vuvZ-nu2C1PBTiP33nI7MA7vXbWO7r0tcWEdyXvafTWCXLc

IMO, no one who got pregnant as a result of being raped or a victim of incest should ever be restricted in any way from getting an abortion, but especially a child. What the hell is wrong with people? I don't care what anyone's political, religious or any other belief is...anyone who thinks any rape/incest victim should be forced to have the baby is a just messed up and they probably shouldn't be allowed to reproduce themselves. Whatever
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 10-year-old rape victim denied abortion in OH - Bengalholic - 07-15-2022, 03:32 PM