Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What does the Bengal's fight song have in common with the guy that killed Bin Laden??
(07-12-2022, 04:30 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I know their trials went on for years, but it wasn't the State Department that prosecuted them. It was the Department of Justice under both the Bush and Obama administrations. The State Department played a minor role and none at all under the Obama administration. I haven't said boo about my opinion of their guilt or innocence, I am merely pointing out that your unhealthy obsession with Hillary Clinton is leading you astray on this one as the State Department was not the investigating nor prosecuting agency during Clinton's tenure.

Do you know about the emails found on Hillary Clinton's server sent to Harold Cohen saying "What do we have to do to bring this case back up?" after the Federal Judge had tossed it out for Prosecutorial Misconduct by severly violating their rights? 
https://static.bashcrash.io/Raven%2023%20cables-Clinton%20email.pdf
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What does the Bengal's fight song have in common with the guy that killed Bin Laden?? - Sled21 - 07-15-2022, 04:23 PM