Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beginning of the end, for Obamacare?
(12-05-2015, 04:09 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: If you want to be a fluffer for the insurance companies, be my guest, just do it someplace else.

If you want to talk about incompetence which exists in pretty much every industry, then rant on.  But it's really nothing more than a personal anecdote that has little to do with rising healthcare costs.

Don't accuse me of being a fluffer for insurance companies just because you're clueless about economics.  Stick with doctoring.  You're problem is you're so focused on insurance companies scratching out a profit (which is closer to 0 when you remove their investment returns on reserves) that you fail to recognize or acknowledge the role insurance companies have in keeping costs down.

Yet, you cite the govt (Medicare) as the foundation of the nickle and diming and layers of bureacracy and billing created....and so you're solution is more govt, because capitalism is evil? Sounds to me like you actually know govt and regulation is a big part of what is driving the costs, but you just can't admit it. Like a good liberal, more govt is always the solution to ineffective govt.

But it's probably in your own self-interest to pile on the insurance companies hoping nobody will notice doctors and hospitals make comparatively more money in the US, too.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beginning of the end, for Obamacare? - JustWinBaby - 12-05-2015, 04:45 PM