Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE GAME.....Ohio State/ Michigan
(12-05-2015, 12:21 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Those other one loss teams that are in contention are also able to win their conference.  Huge difference my friend, huge difference.  You cant make it to the title game of your own conference, you dont deserve a shot.  Look at the Hawkeyes or MSU even, both are teams that are ahead of OSU in the conference, but now one of those teams will finish below ohio state simply because they are forced to play an extra game while osu just sits idle.  

I'm sure Ohio State would be happy to take the place of a team that feels it's unfair to make them play this extra game.  I doubt that will happen as I don't think either team feels playing in the conference game is unfair.  It gives them a shot at a national championship and I'm guessing their concern at where they end up in relation to OSU is minimal.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
THE GAME.....Ohio State/ Michigan - kevin - 11-26-2015, 09:04 PM
RE: THE GAME.....Ohio State/ Michigan - michaelsean - 12-05-2015, 05:58 PM