Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bates - No Intentions Reporting to Camp or Play on Tag
Bates agent David Mulugheta is aggressive. He’s all about his reputation and not the client’s best interests. But I think in this case Jessie wants all the money he can get. That’s fine it’s his and his families income. The Browns and Mixon had a lovely experience in his new contract. But he didn’t have an agent like Jessie. These agents are just like managers in the world. You get some who only care about numbers and it blinds their human responsibility. Bates would have resigned had he cared about being here. Rest assured the Browns care about their football players. Are they conservative? Very much so. But the younger Browns are more in charge and like the winning and the city’s mood and how it reflects on them. They’ve had some negative connotations throughout the years. They care about their reputation. It’s a little bit of an unknown what the real numbers are but JMO I doubt Bates was interested in any compromise. And that’s fine… it’s his life to protect. But if he really cared about staying the Browns would have gotten it done.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bates - No Intentions Reporting to Camp or Play on Tag - Soonerpeace - 07-16-2022, 09:25 AM