Poll: Toughest Loss Last 15 years
2016 Steelers Bengals Playoff Loss - Hill
2021 Super Bowl vs Rams
2014 Bengals Chargers Playoff Game
2014 Bengals Browns Reg Season TNF (Dalton 2 Passer Rating Game)
2009 Bengals Broncos Opening day - Stokley Tip
2011 Bengals Texans Playoff (Lost to TJ Yates)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Poll - Toughest Loss of the last 15 years
(07-16-2022, 02:20 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: True, when Carson went down like that on the bomb it was hard to stomach.

Hard to choose from all of our hardships lol

It was gutting.  So much momentum had been built up.  It basically killed the once incredibly promising Palmer era of Bengals football.  That team was explosive and had a shot that year.  I remember exactly where I was and it was tough.

The 16 game was horrific.  I was there in the rain.  It was a hostile environment and I'll always think it was a mistake for the league to have that game scheduled late on a Saturday.  Plenty of time for everyone to get good and drunk, and pissed.  

Honestly, I'd like to forget the day ever happened.  One of my buddies got thown out of that game.  Another that I attended with died last year of a heroin overdose.  If I could erase one day of my life, it would be the day my dad died, but that game would be second.  Nothing good about it whatsoever.  A black mark on existence itself.  Everyone there knew that it was the end of the Lewis era, and that it would be a long time before the team was that good again.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Poll - Toughest Loss of the last 15 years - samhain - 07-17-2022, 12:25 AM