Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
Why the **** is Jessie Bates not signed yet?
(07-17-2022, 05:25 PM)HardLiqor Broncos Wrote: Fake sources? With all due respect.  Yes, Dove Valley would like you to think Elway has no control which is weird all by itself.  You tell me... If Elway has "NO control"  WHY is it that he... A. Has the biggest office at Dove Valley [As seen in multiple Broncos videos].  B.) As the 'head of the selection committee' [source Denver Broncos ]  told [quasi GM] George Paton that he was "NOT to hire Dan Quinn" [who Paton was going to hire]  This reported by the Dallas beat writers close to Dan Quinn.  We linked to the Dallas podcast at our Youtube channel.  C.) Reported from multiple sources that John Elway was tapping George Paton on the shoulder throughout the 2022 draft and is scene in the draft room during the entire early rounds of the draft.  No control!!??

I said he has no control over the other NFL executives, coaches, and players who took part in the ESPN poll that rated Simmons #1.

(07-17-2022, 05:25 PM)HardLiqor Broncos Wrote: Question: Simmons, the darling of the sports media is being "voted by his peers" as the #1 safety, WHY did these same peers NOT vote him into the pro bowl last season?  Just a question. 

Simmons signed his contract extension in 2021.  That was when I was talking about.

What is the name of your podcast or Youtube channel?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why the **** is Jessie Bates not signed yet? - IcoHolic - 04-29-2022, 04:16 PM
RE: Why the **** is Jessie Bates not signed yet? - fredtoast - 07-17-2022, 06:09 PM