Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Network top #3 game Bengals and Chiefs playoff
(07-17-2022, 06:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yes the Bills went 1-1 versus KC, we went 2-0.

They won A playoff game, we won 3, Including beating the #1 and #2 seeds in the AFC. The Bills beat the 6th seed.

It was much more than "just the second half of two games". 
I love watching this game just because it shows what kind of heart this team has and how the players made plays when they needed to!

Smart people realize that BOTH teams play two halves, so if we only played one half, we would have gotten blown out!

The only thing that matters is the score at the end and we handled our business!
(07-17-2022, 06:48 PM)BengalRed Wrote: OMG. They're in OT and KC won the toss of the coin. There's no way the Bengals can beat the Chiefs with Mahomes at QB.

I was watching and, obviously knowing the outcome, I still had my doubts we'd win and got fired up when we made the plays I already knew were coming!

You know you're a Bengals fan when you're watching a game you've already seen and still expect a fumble or some other meltdown!

Hilarious
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NFL Network top #3 game Bengals and Chiefs playoff - BFritz21 - 07-17-2022, 07:09 PM