Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Mass Shooting at San Antonio Elementary School
(07-18-2022, 11:55 AM)GMDino Wrote: So you're saying there were just too many at the school and and they were all waiting for someone else to make a move?  Ninja

Still, the exception.

However when it does happen it should be praised as the system working I suppose.

No, not the exception.  Is it common, as in happens more often than not?  No.  But it certainly happens far, far more often then people like you want to admit.  In addition to the two examples Bel and I gave that happened within the past two months defensive gun uses happen literally on a daily basis.  Peruse the following subreddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/dgu/

And this obviously doesn't count the thousand of defensive gun uses that happen on a regular basis that don't involve a shooting and thus never make the news.  I wonder how much proof it would take for gun control advocates such as yourself will start to admit that disarming law abiding citizens is wrong, especially while the left continues to advocate for kid glove treatment for actual armed criminals.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Shooting at San Antonio Elementary School - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 07-18-2022, 12:32 PM