Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrow Is Training With Chase and Jefferson!
(07-18-2022, 11:30 AM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Just a thought Tee and Bates for Jefferson Maybe 3 from the Vikings to sweeten the deal. We get rid of Bates and his toxic agent all in 1 swoop.

I wouldn't do this if I were the Vikings. You're swapping Tee for JJ, where Tee isn't as good of a receiver but is still going to command a big contract. Then, you have a malcontent S who wants top dollar immediately when most folks don't believe he is good enough to warrant that kind of money and they took a Free Safety in the first round last year (Lewis Cine). 

It doesn't make sense for them. Put it this way - Chase is roughly as good as JJ right now. What would it take for you to trade Chase? Would you trade Chase for CeeDee Lamb, Malik Hooker and a 3rd? I sure as hell wouldn't, there's no way. I would demand a treasure chest for Chase. 

That is what it would take for JJ, IMO. A treasure chest. 

EDIT - I just realized you meant that Cincinnati receive a 3rd from the Vikings to sweeten the deal. There's no way. Bates and Higgins aren't worth JJ by themselves, Cincinnati would need to throw picks in.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burrow Is Training With Chase and Jefferson! - KillerGoose - 07-18-2022, 01:24 PM