Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bates - No Intentions Reporting to Camp or Play on Tag
(07-18-2022, 01:36 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I didn't realizd Bates was like this, but I guess he is.. with "some" NFL players it becomes more about ego and where they are paid compared to other players at the position. 

Seems that way.

To each his own as far as these people are...

I would rather be making great money on a great team than great money on a shitty team that won't be in contention.

Joe Burrow and Ja'Marr Chase are special on the Offense and Trey Hendrickson, DJ Reader and Logan Wilson could be very
special on this Defense. If you want to go somewhere else and play against these guys go right ahead.

With the Dax Hill pick I doubt we miss him. Dax is so much more polished of a player even as a rookie. We will see anyways.

Looks like Dax is going to get most of the snaps lol

(07-18-2022, 01:37 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Depends.
Was it 3rd-highest safety but lower guaranteed money?
He's ultimately interested in securing the most guaranteed money he can.

(07-18-2022, 01:42 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: It's not the amount that is the issue, it's that only the first year's worth of the money was "guaranteed".

I just don't understand, this is an absurd amount of money no matter how it is spinned. 

I don't get crying over the small shit.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bates - No Intentions Reporting to Camp or Play on Tag - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 07-18-2022, 01:49 PM