Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arizona communities would 'collapse' without cheap prison labor, Corrections director
(07-18-2022, 04:29 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: ON many issues I'd agree with this line of thinking, but not the "progressive" DA's and their soft on criminals approach.  If anything this approach is costing them votes.  Nope, this is being done based purely on ideology in complete disregard for the law, victims of crime and logic.

I don't aim to be controversial, I do not know anything about all that, but I do have a question. How comes that the US still has the highest incarceration rate of any country in the world [source]. While at the same time being actually soft on crime in many instances, as you say. I don't get that really.

Is the US populace more prone to crime than any other people, or is police work so splendid that unlike everywhere else no one can get away with a crime (I'd doubt both of these statements), or what is the reason for this imho astonishing number 1 ranking?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arizona communities would 'collapse' without cheap prison labor, Corrections director - hollodero - 07-19-2022, 04:06 AM