Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrow Is Training With Chase and Jefferson!
(07-19-2022, 10:03 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: I don't agree that Tee is a top 10 receiver.

1. Davante Adams
  2. Cooper Kupp
  3. Tyreek Hill
  4. Justin Jefferson
  5. Chase
  6. Stefon Diggs
  7. Mike Evans
  8. D.K. Metcalf
  9. Mike Williams
  10. D.J. Moore
  11. Terry McLaurin
  12. Deebo Samuel
  13. Chris Godwin
This is in no order, just naming guys off the top of my head. 

There are still a few guys that have arguments, but I don't believe that Tee is a top 10 guy. He's very good, and has an argument as one of the best second options in the entire league. He is also good enough that he will command a large contract, potentially $20mm+. 

So, you are wanting to the Vikings to swap their record breaking, undeniably top tier receiver for a still very good, but downgrade (also older) at the position. You also want them to call it quits on Lewis Cine, whom they just drafted in the first round, to take on an inconsistent, malcontent S who wants to be paid as a top flight player immediately. You also want a third round pick from them. The Vikings don't get better with this trade.

Again, I would ask if you personally would trade Chase and a third for CeeDee Lamb and Malik Hooker? 

You can make an argument from 7 through 13, 10 no brainer Tee is better 13 coming off a season ending injury.  Deebo while more productive route running a liability, 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burrow Is Training With Chase and Jefferson! - Bengalfan4life27c - 07-19-2022, 04:21 PM