Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arizona communities would 'collapse' without cheap prison labor, Corrections director
(07-19-2022, 06:35 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You assume incorrectly.  As I've stated, numerous time in this very thread, there are many reasons for this extreme discrepancy, racism definitely being one of them.  But I do appreciate your illustrating exactly why this issue will never begin to be resolved, because if you dare discuss it you get responses like this that presume ill intent despite having no evidence on which to base this conclusion.

I'm telling you how your post can be perceived and the reason for it. I'm asking you to expand your argument. I understood your position to be that there is additional factors contributing to black crime rate other than the ripple effects from systematic racism. If I misunderstood your assertion then that's all you have to say. I'm just looking for clarification in your stance.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arizona communities would 'collapse' without cheap prison labor, Corrections director - treee - 07-19-2022, 07:02 PM