Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BLM Protestors Mock Shooting Victim
(07-19-2022, 08:16 PM)Dill Wrote: Yes indeed. And it shouldn't take a lot of time to answer that question. People might wonder if this was an inverse Uvalde, in which someone
who was supposed to follow protocol didn't as a result of confused chain of command, and killed when he should have kept waiting for negotiations to work.  Seems like a possibility at least.

I'm guessing the shooter was not in sight for most of the negotiations. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't let him stand in a window with a weapon
after he has already endangered others; that would prompt an immediate shot, not six hours of guessing. If he were walking around negotiating on a phone and was shot when passed by a window, that would be questionable. If he were hidden for six hours, then suddenly appeared at the window with a weapon, that might be justified, especially if he is adamantly refusing any negotiated outcome.

A stated we don't have every shred of evidence as to what happened.  But I think it's far more likely they literally exhausted every option available before shooting this guy for the exact reason that people in this thread have referenced, that they will automatically be perceived as having "murdered" another black man.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: BLM Protestors Mock Shooting Victim - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 07-19-2022, 08:19 PM