Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Democrats set votes to protect same-sex marriage and contraception
I just want to say that Dave Contraception was a great shortstop for the Reds.

Really, people are complaining about contraception, as in condoms or birth control pills. This is the problem I had with religion growing up. What, people aren't suppose to have sex, even married people. That is nonsense. What, Life begins the moment you get your rocks off. That would mean anybody who has ever masturbated or had a wet dream is guilty of abortion. It is too insane to buy into no condoms or birth control pills just because some religions have weird sex hang-ups. Freedom Of Religion should also mean Freedom From Religion. In the USA, we should have the Freedom to NOT go along with The Pope, or any Religion. Freedom of Religion should also mean Freedom from Religion. We shouldn't have to ask The Church Lady from the old Saturday Night Lives if we can use a condom or birth control. If husbands and wives are outlawed from having Sex, then Religion has gone too far in The USA. 20 % of Americans don't even belong to a Religion. The Religious Right should not be making Sex Laws on condoms and birth control pills. If the Pope has a problem with contraception, that is his sexual hang-up, not mine. All religions have this sexual hang-up about virgins also. The virgin Mary. Muslims think they will get virgin slaves for eternity in Heaven. They just can't deal with Sex, that's it in a nutshell. Don't enforce their religious dogma and hang-ups on Americans who think it is total Bull. We are suppose to have Freedom in the USA. Banning condoms and birth control pills would be making laws on husbands and wives in their own bedrooms, and Americans wouldn't have any Freedoms left. This isn't The Vatican, it's The USA.

I could now talk about The TROGEN horse, but that's another story.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Democrats set votes to protect same-sex marriage and contraception - kevin - 07-20-2022, 02:46 AM