Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chase Not Even Ranked In Madden's Top Ten Receivers?!
(07-19-2022, 10:04 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Hilarious

LOVE IT!

This, along with the Super Bowl loss, especially being open on the final play, will just make Chase, Burrow, and the entire team hungrier than anyone could have ever imagined.

What I love about Burrow leading this team and the character of this team is that everyone will see how determined this made Chase to make them eat their words that they'll also elevate their game and work harder.

When I think about what I just mentioned, I'm loving the character of this team! There has NEVER been a better time to be a fan of this team!

This isn't hyperbole.  It's the damn truth.  The biggest question mark heading in to the season is Jesse Bates' agent posturing that he won't play under the tag.  Spoiler alert:  He will.

Second biggest question mark:  Can a 2nd round, year 2 player (Carman) make it at LG?  Well, if he doesn't come in great shape and play consistently well, he will be replaced.  Heck, the Bengals could still sign Reiff if they feel he would be a better option.  

No real top level coaching changes.  No offseason injury rehabs (except Ossai).  No rookies being asked to take over a starters job.

These are high times to be a Bengals fan, and I am loving every second of it.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chase Not Even Ranked In Madden's Top Ten Receivers?! - SHRacerX - 07-20-2022, 06:39 AM