Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
10-year-old rape victim denied abortion in OH
(07-18-2022, 11:24 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: It really doesn't, though, because it still requires a medium and a perfectly controlled environment in order to do so. If it were to be left on its own without human intervention, it would not replicate.

Autonomous cell specification and autonomy are two wildly different concepts. Just because something is capable of autonomous specification and determination based on biological terms does not mean it is an autonomous organism. There is no biologist that would claim that.

Didn't expect you to go all Fred on me. 

In an invitro environment outside of the womb, it behaves the same as it would if it was inside the womb. Means it's not influenced by outside factors in order to start growing, it does that all on it's own. And yes, if it doesn't attach to the uterus wall soon there after it will die. We are unable to replicate that part, and it still needs a way to receive the nutrients it needs in order to keep growing, and will continue to depend on others until we reach a cycle where we can start taking care of supplying ourselves with the nutrients needed to keep growing. It's how our species functions, other species are born with the ability to start foraging for food on their own. It's one of the things that separates us from the Animal Kingdom. 

As far as ballot goes. i'm surprised you like it. Most American's don't. I've tried it, but it's not a hit for me. I like the egg part, but i won't eat the duck anymore, guess getting jabbed in the roof of my mouth by the baby duck bill ruined that part lol.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 10-year-old rape victim denied abortion in OH - Mike M (the other one) - 07-20-2022, 10:00 AM