Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BLM Protestors Mock Shooting Victim
(07-20-2022, 11:43 AM)GMDino Wrote: Whether they did anything wrong or not you're right, and I said earlier too, that expediated transparency would go a long way to avoiding these situations with the force there.  Or anywhere really.

I'll also add that the OP say they "rightfully" shot and killed him without all the information

Absolutely, as every single shred of available evidence strongly lends itself to that conclusion.  An ironic statement coming from you and your immediate leap to condemn law enforcement on the regular.  But we already know how comfortable you are with hypocrisy. 

Quote:and the also to say BLM was "mocking" one of the victims.  It was meant to incite and I'm happy to see conversation has stayed reasonable and looked at the nuances of the situation.

So, you think I used the wrong word?  What would you call telling her to "shut up, *****" or any of the other harsh statements or getting in her face.  Please, let us all know what the proper word should have been because from where I'm sitting "mocking" is exactly what was happening.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: BLM Protestors Mock Shooting Victim - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 07-20-2022, 12:17 PM