Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the standard for this upcoming season?
If we experience relatively good health I’d say at least make it to Conference semis. There’s going to be some good teams in the AFC. Buffalo & KC are as good or better than us ( except our improved OL May have something to say). Denver,LA, or Vegas could get hot. Don’t think they are better than us but very close. But I’m really confident in this staff. They seem to get better and better. Okay call me wearing Oakley glasses with orange lenses and black frames but I think the offense and defense better this year.?
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is the standard for this upcoming season? - Soonerpeace - 07-20-2022, 12:59 PM