Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Does Biden Have Positive Approval Rating Anywhere?
(07-20-2022, 08:37 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Out of all the presidents we have had over the last 6 years. He is #1.

There is just something about serial sexual assaulter pathological lying conmen traitors that really grinds my gears.

I know, right? You would think all the videos showing him groping little girls and sniffing them would have alerted voters that Biden was a pedophile. But, in his mind, maybe he thinks its normal? I mean, since his mind thinks like a 6yr old, then he probably thinks he belongs with 6yr old's, who knows? But yes, he definitely has a problem. 

I get the lying part too. I don't think I've seen him tell 1 single truth about anything. I don't know about traitor though. I mean, Yes, he did personally have his hand in killing soldiers in Afghanistan while also giving, what was it, 86 Billion dollars worth of military to the Taliban at the same time? I bet all the women there just love him to death, literally. And I guess you have a case of him being a traitor due to his lethargically approach to the US economy or begging other countries to produce more oil because he mindlessly hurt our industry with a swipe of a pen. Seems like everything he does makes other countries stronger and the US weaker. So, yeah, your mention of him being a traitor can be justified, but still a little harsh. 

Shit, I forgot he wants to take away the rights of Americans to bear arms. Now that is what you call being a traitor. Damn good point Nati. I'm all in on your convictions.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does Biden Have Positive Approval Rating Anywhere? - HarleyDog - 07-20-2022, 01:10 PM