Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
10-year-old rape victim denied abortion in OH
(07-20-2022, 10:31 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Well, no, it has to be in the controlled environment. The reason it behaves in this way is because fertilization and the first stages of separation occur in the fallopian tubes, before implantation. We have to replicate the environment inside the fallopian tubes, though, to facilitate the process.

I'm a little concerned with how little knowledge of biology you seem to have. Mammals are not born able to start foraging. They rely on milk just as our newborns do. As they grow, their digestive systems develop to handle eating other foods. We are not special from our mammalian cousins in this way. Reptiles, amphibians, birds, invertebrates, and fish that lay eggs all have something similar occurring pre-birth as mammals; it's just contained in an egg outside of the body rather than internally. These eggs contain the nutrients needed for embryotic development. Whereas with (most) mammals, the nutrients go directly from the mother to the embryo, in egg laying species the nutrients are contained with the embryo inside the egg.

I am a very open-minded eater. I've eaten a lot of things that most Americans would turn their noses up at.

i was referring to our lack of not being born with the internal instincts to Swim, walk, crawl as many (but not all) other animals are. Very well aware that many of the nutrients are supplied inside the eggs.

As far as most mammals go, many have the ability to GO get the milk from their mothers a few hours after they are born. Human being babies are pretty much helpless for the first year of their lives.

To be similar to our primate friends the Chimp, Human beings would need to gestate for approx 18-21 Months. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 10-year-old rape victim denied abortion in OH - Mike M (the other one) - 07-20-2022, 03:27 PM