Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Does Biden Have Positive Approval Rating Anywhere?
(07-20-2022, 03:36 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: My big problem is the Democrats have very few likable politicians. There is no Obama waiting in the wings, at least not as far as we know. The most likable people who could run for the Presidency are also some of the more controversial ones, like AOC and Bernie. I would love to see it, but I don't think they have the national appeal to win the primary.

I think Newsome is making a push to take up the progressive mantle.  He certainly seems like someone who can provide that liberal-ish, experienced, popular-ish, young-ish vibe they want.  Of course, the fact that he's a sack of shit who holds peasants to a different standard than himself just adds to his electability. 

As I've said before, I think Biden and Trump get primaried or have their arms twisted to "retire" by Newsome and DeSantis (who are both making strides towards such things while Trump and Biden flounder about) and the real 2024 election wildcard is if Trump goes completely apeshit and burns down the DeSantis campaign out of spite.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does Biden Have Positive Approval Rating Anywhere? - Nately120 - 07-20-2022, 03:41 PM