Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Does Biden Have Positive Approval Rating Anywhere?
(07-20-2022, 03:41 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I think Newsome is making a push to take up the progressive mantle.  He certainly seems like someone who can provide that liberal-ish, experienced, popular-ish, young-ish vibe they want.  Of course, the fact that he's a sack of shit who holds peasants to a different standard than himself just adds to his electability. 

As I've said before, I think Biden and Trump get primaried or have their arms twisted to "retire" by Newsome and DeSantis (who are both making strides towards such things while Trump and Biden flounder about) and the real 2024 election wildcard is if Trump goes completely apeshit and burns down the DeSantis campaign out of spite.

If the Democrats nominate Newsome, every single ad in existence will be about how he was almost ousted by his own state and how California is losing millions of residents because the state is unsustainable and unaffordable. 

It'd be a death sentence, in my opinion. 

I do hope that DeSantis tries to unseat Trump though. The scorched Earth campaign that Trump would run against him would be objectively entertaining to watch. Trump has no loyalty to the Republicans so he would not be concerned about throwing every single person who defies him under the bus the moment they go against him. It'd make for good TV. As much as I hate Donald Trump as a person, he knows how to put on a show. I think that's what makes his voters keep coming back for more, after all.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does Biden Have Positive Approval Rating Anywhere? - CJD - 07-20-2022, 03:57 PM