Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the standard for this upcoming season?
(07-21-2022, 01:30 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: I think the biggest reason these teams get more hype coming into this season is they signed players at “splash” positions.  QBs, wrs, cb’s, edge rushers.  Ol doesn’t garner the same hype.  Fine with me.  We addressed OUR biggest weakness, quite aggressively I will add.  They more than exceeded my expectations of what I thought they’d do.  

As to the op, I think a playoff is the minimum.  After that it’s a crap shoot.  Injuries and seeding play to big a role in a one and done format.  That said I’d be surprised and disappointed if we don’t win at least one post season game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well said BenZoo, we didn't have a flashy FA or Draft honestly but did what we needed to to stay atop the AFC from what I 
saw. I know the other teams I mentioned had great Offseason's but you win games in the trenches and one side of our trenches
were terrible last year and somehow, we won enough to make it to the big game and nearly win it.

True about just making it into the Playoffs and after that anything can happen.

I just think if we can stay somewhat healthy especially on the OL we WILL be able to actually score TD's unlike this last post 
season where we couldn't score many TD's which kept the games so close. Our Kicker and Defense really helped our Offense
out tons.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is the standard for this upcoming season? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 07-21-2022, 01:35 PM