Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Democrats set votes to protect same-sex marriage and contraception
(07-21-2022, 06:47 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: And that's where your argument goes off the rails completely.  I don't care what your religion thinks about this anymore than I care about a Jewish, Muslim or Mormon person's religion does.  We reside in a secular nation and under no circumstances should anyone's religion be used as an argument for, or against any law or course of action.  Also, your argument would extend to male masturbation or pulling out prior to ejaculation and I'm willing to bet heavy money you've done both in your lifetime.  Not that it would change the point at all if you haven't. 

you do realize america is mostly Christians right? how can you say our arguments don't count? the supreme court is allowing more religion back into what used to be so called secular things. being secular doesn't give anything authority and thank God the supreme court seems to finally be realizing that and returning to the right side of things. this is a Christian nation and to say we should have our voices heard loud and clear.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Democrats set votes to protect same-sex marriage and contraception - Leon - 07-21-2022, 06:56 PM