Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Democrats set votes to protect same-sex marriage and contraception
(07-21-2022, 07:17 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I'm starting to think you're an alter for someone who's trying to make conservatives look bad, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for a bit more.  If The US was 100% Christian it wouldn't change my position on this subject, nor that of the Framers who were vehemently opposed to even a whiff of religion in government.

Are you saying a Christian person is incapable of making a point that isn't derived from their religion?  Again, the Framers would like a word with you.

No, they really aren't, although I am intrigued that you're repeating a left wing talking point.  Preventing a coach from being fired or reprimanded for praying before or after a game in the middle of the field is simply ruling that he has a right to do so under the secular 1st Amendment.  

Jesus specifically stated to "render unto Caesar".  So now you're in direct opposition to Jesus Christ.  That doesn't sound very Christian to me.

Except they aren't and you haven't offered any proof that they are.  You have offered proof that you, 1. don't understand the US Constitution or the men who drafted it, and 2. that you don't seem to understand the religion you profess to follow.  

by render to ceasar, Jesus was saying to pay the tax, but to focus on God's image in us all, and not the image ceasar on the coin. its more important to please God than man.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Democrats set votes to protect same-sex marriage and contraception - Leon - 07-21-2022, 07:27 PM