Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video: Kids in diapers swear at, attack cops in Minnesota
(07-14-2022, 09:38 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I wish I had an answer. I believe one of the bigger reasons is the dehumanization of society. What I mean is the majority of the US, especially 40 and under live their lives in near total separation for other humans all day long. Everywhere you look everybody has their face buried in a cell phone. People don't talk, people don't neighbor, people don't interact.

And it gets worse everyday. Kids (anybody under 30) won't even answer the phone. You call them and they'll text you back, what ? I'm playing playstation.

I mean I'm under 40 and you've got like 5 times the amount of posts here and over 100 more threads started than I do.

I'm assuming (and please correct me if I'm wrong) that you're older than me - Gen X or silent generation would be my guess - but you clearly spend more time here than I do. 

Now using that small amount of data, can we really assume it's millennial and Gen Z who have their faces buried in their phones all the time? Or is it just kind of the state of humanity these days?

All I'm saying is - broad strokes, my friend.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Video: Kids in diapers swear at, attack cops in Minnesota - BigPapaKain - 07-22-2022, 07:23 AM