Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bates - No Intentions Reporting to Camp or Play on Tag
(07-22-2022, 01:56 PM)J24 Wrote: Why would we lose Chase? He's the #2 most important guy on the team? Also we're not going to sign Higgins regardless of what Happens with Bates. The Bengals are not paying 90 Miion in Guaranteed money to one position  outside of QB.

Hill probably  can play single  High but that's not where he will thrive. Replacing Bates will not be an easy task.

Hey, you pay Bates all that money and you HAVE to pay Burrow like half a billion bucks.

Chase will be the best WR in the NFL if he keeps it up and will HAVE to be paid like it.

We will see on Tee. 

If we pay Bates all that money and he plays like he did last regular season for the rest of his career we are screwed.

I don't trust the man anymore. You go ahead and gamble on him. I won't. He made his bed.

Dax Hill WILL play better than Jessie Bates did last regular season for the rest of his long career with us. I trust this more.

(07-22-2022, 02:02 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: i agree about hill buddy. and i'm just ready to move on from bates all together.

Same here, just bad energy going on. I wish he just signed the Tag so we could trade him honestly.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bates - No Intentions Reporting to Camp or Play on Tag - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 07-22-2022, 02:08 PM