Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video: Kids in diapers swear at, attack cops in Minnesota
(07-22-2022, 06:29 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: * That's some funny shit right there. Although, since I think I'm older than you (see my point below) I don't remember my grandfather or father  saying that stuff to me. Although I do remember hearing remarks when I took my Mattel electronic football game everywhere.

[Image: s-l500.jpg]

** My ass was playing on the original Atari. I think it was the 2600. I loved that game at the time but hated the damn joysticks because they were easy to break when you got passionate about whatever game you were playing. I bought a retro about a year ago thinking it would be nice to play some of those old games. Man, I was wrong. Not sure what I ever seen in them. Although I did like Space Invaders and racing. Pitfall came out later and was amazing compared to its peers. But overall, graphics back then were shit.

I had some hand me down of those Mattel sports games from older cousins. I also had an atari 2600, but I wanted to be a bit more obscure and mention the 5200 in My post. 

In college i hooked my ol 2600 up in the house and we'd play 4 player Warlords while others our age played Halo or Diablo. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Video: Kids in diapers swear at, attack cops in Minnesota - Nately120 - 07-22-2022, 06:37 PM