Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video: Kids in diapers swear at, attack cops in Minnesota
(07-22-2022, 06:38 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Now wait a minute there Phil Collins: What are you referring to as old folks? 60's and above cant do shit with a smartphone (although there are exceptions). That's what I would consider old. Less than 60 is middle aged and I've not seen too many any of those guys have a problem. The difference between the two would be the pups (21 and under) really have no life skills in general once the battery runs dead on their phones. They struggle to communicate.

I would love to see a stat of the age limits of people being struck by a vehicle while walking and looking at their phones. My guess would be 21 and under would probably be 70% or more. 

You need to get out some more. I can assure you plenty of old folks can use phones and computers just fine. Point of fact, I work with plenty of pups who don't touch their phones and are quite articulate and have impeccable people skills. If anything, I'm the odd man out as far as being a people person goes (but I famously hate people).

I don't worry about the folks who get hit by cars because they don't look both ways - I've had more than my fair share of people walk out in front of me because they think they're untouchable or think I'm going to stop. But as far as your example goes, I'm curious what the age of the drivers are that their reaction time is so shot they don't see pedestrians (even idiot illegal ones).
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Video: Kids in diapers swear at, attack cops in Minnesota - BigPapaKain - 07-22-2022, 07:51 PM