Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fantasy Bengals
(07-25-2022, 01:45 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I was able to secure Higgins, Burrow, Mixon, and McPherson on my fantasy team this year. It is a free league so no big deal but glad nobody else was interested in the Bengals. Chase went in the first few picks so I couldn't get him. I'm curious what other Bengals might be a good pick. I was tempted to pick the Bengals D but settled for the Bills D. I hope to win the league this year and hope the Bengals win.

Chase has been going at 7th in the first round in ten-team leagues that I've been seeing but, seeing as how every money league that I'm in will be full of Greater Cincinnati people, I could see him going earlier in our league.  

The most important league I'm in is the 10-team league with my childhood friends.

I generally like to pick at the start or the end of the round, so I'm hoping that I could pick 7th and get Chase and then pick Burrow in the 4th round but I highly doubt he lasts that long (even though his average draft position would be two spots after my pick in the 4th round).

I'm also thinking that, if I want to stick to my normal strategy and play it safe, I might pick tenth and then just take Mixon and Aaron Jones or someone.

I think Mixon could have a monster year in fantasy because teams will be selling out to stop Burrow, plus better blocking.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Fantasy Bengals - guyofthetiger - 07-25-2022, 01:45 AM
RE: Fantasy Bengals - BFritz21 - 07-25-2022, 02:01 AM
RE: Fantasy Bengals - TecmoBengals - 07-26-2022, 10:08 AM