Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
Why the **** is Jessie Bates not signed yet?
(07-25-2022, 01:43 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I'm not reading through all of this but how are people upset that a guy wants to get the most money he can while he has the ability too?

The average NFL career is pretty short and why wouldn't Bates want to cash in while he can?

Look at what happened to Earl Thomas who held out, then finally caved in and played and was rewarded with a season ending broken leg.

I like Bates, was high on him right after the team drafted him, but the team will eventually have to part with some good players if they plan to sign all the offense players they've drafted.

Because we offered him a damn good contract (by all indications), and he most likely won't get the contract he's looking for on another team.

And he half-assed the regular season, so how can we count on him?

I agree there's always an injury risk, which is why players shouldn't be greedy and should take fair offers.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why the **** is Jessie Bates not signed yet? - IcoHolic - 04-29-2022, 04:16 PM
RE: Why the **** is Jessie Bates not signed yet? - BFritz21 - 07-25-2022, 02:36 AM